Is there a “yes” among your answers to the following questions?
Do you wish to prevent destructive conflict within your organization or with your partners, suppliers, contractors or customers?
If your project is already impacted by negative conflicts, do you want to turn the situation around before it ends up in the court or in alternative dispute resolution?
Would you like to convert your myriad of business ideas into tangible projects?
Are your projects incoherent with your business or corporate strategy?
Do you need to increase your organization’s resilience to stresses and challenges?
Do you need to get your teams better organized, to help them better manage their time or their stress?
Do you want to better identify and anticipate potential business hindrances or project obstacles?
Do you want to overcome project failures and look forward to the future with confidence whilst learning from past lessons?
Would you like to develop a project strategy and fallback plans that add customer and shareholder value?
Would you like to be coached to recover a troubled project without spending too much money?
Our coaches accompany you before, during and after your project to help you achieve your strategic goals and those of your customers and partners. They coach you during the concept, feasibility and execution phases of your projects and programs. They provide expert coaching support during project tollgates and reviews and guide you to make the best project decisions. They also provide coaching during your normal business operations and coach you in portfolio management, PMO management and other business disciplines ranging from conflict resolution, organization, stress and time management.
Other coaching and mentoring services:
- Conflict resolution (within your organization, or with your customers, your partners, suppliers, vendors or contractors).
- Converting your best ideas into value-added projects.
- Identifying hindrances and potential risks before they materialize.
- Coaching in organization, stress and time management.
- Overcoming failures, drawing lessons learnt and looking forward to the future with confidence.
- Coaching to ensure your project helps you achieve your organization’s strategic goals and those of your customers and partners.
Coaching and mentoring during tendering and project execution
Our experts provide impactful multi-disciplinary coaching and mentoring to help your teams execute the work seamlessly and make effective decisions during the tendering and project execution phases.